It's been one interesting blogging year for me. Did a lot, met a lot of people. I realized that there are some people in my industry that I've grown closer to and I can really rock with. And some who are strictly smile and hugs at events. This year I learned what it means to be a blogger, and not a chick that blogs cause it looks cool.
Style wise I think I've grown, I've been forcing myself to try new things, new shapes, new cuts and new designers or brands. So this post is a mash up of my favorite 13 looks from this year. So Lets get to it.
Here they are in particular order.
1. Wore this for my All Black Post, to remember the death of Malcolm X, I will be doing it again in 2014
2. My mother's day post
3. Wore this for the all white cruise during Full Figured Fashion Week
4. Wore this to Independent Designers fashion show during Full Figured Fashion Week
5. One of my typical summer looks.
6. I was in love with the Sofistafunk skirt and wore it as a dress for a fashion show
7. I attended a wedding in Maine back in August, this blue dress was my savior!
8. This look ended up being very popular. Wore this for a brunch with my #pspfit buddies
9. One of my favorite looks I put together for my Ashley Stewart Signature Collection challenge
10. Just a random look, that always makes me smile
11. Who doesn't love being catholic school fresh?
12. Another wedding I attended this year, this Monif C. convertible dress was a true hit
13. This Plaid cape is one of my fave DIY projects. You guys seemed to love it as well!
There you have it loves. My 13 favorite looks of 2013. I hope that I can continue to step it up for you all in 2014. See you all next year. Until next time loves.