Thanks to the great people at Herbal Essences, I have the awesome opportunity to review their newest Naked Kit. Yup it does say Naked, and the hashtag is #GetNaked ha win! But anyway. At 1st I was reluctant to agree to try the kit, because as you all know I have locs. Their advertising generally doesn't include people with hair like mine. But something in me said, give it a try. It could be something good for me and them as a brand. Stick around for details on a $50 gift card Walmart gift card to get your own kit.
The Naked Collection Volume Kit includes ...
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Restores hair’s natural body.
- Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
- Light weight shampoo provides a clean luscious bounce.
- Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and maintains full volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
- Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
- Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
- The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
- Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
- How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
Naked Volumizing Souffle
- Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
- Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.
- How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for volume.
The kit is available at Walmart.com (online only). I have to say this is my 1st time ordering anything from Walmart.com and I have to say the kit came exactly on the day it was expected. And packed very nicely. Good job Walmart.
And speaking of Walmart, after my review of the kit next week, I will be giving away a $50 Walmart Gift Card so you can purchase you own kit. YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYY! So make sure you stay tuned for all the details next week.!
Until next time loves.